The 2018 tournament costs $239 USD per person. That entry fee includes a tournament welcome gift, 3 rounds of tournament golf, lunch with 2 complimentary drink tickets after each round and an awards ceremony following the third round.
You can (1) enter by phone at 1-800-833-8798, or (2) by online form.
- Round 1 – Best Ball
- Round 2 – Modified Alternate Shot
- Round 3 – Texas Scramble
Check out the GREAT courses hosting rounds for the Calabash Cup! Participating Courses
All rounds will be an 8:30 AM shotgun start. Please plan to arrive at the course at least 30 minutes prior to your start time.
You can expect to play a tee box that is reflective of your age. Men 59 & younger will play the standard white tee. Standard senior tees will be utilized for those 60 years or older and ladies from the standard ladies tees. All tee boxes will be assigned at tournament staff discretion. Players playing from the ladies/senior tees will be subject to a standard subtracted USGA course rating adjustment. For more information on this, please click here. Participants above the age of 59 that wish to play a back tee (and play to a back tee course handicap) may request to do so upon Handicap submission in February. Please note you will play the equivalent of the standard white tee.
Participants will be flighted into 2 flights based on team handicap. Age/gender will not be factored in flighting, but will determine your tee box. To ensure a fair playing field within a flight, standard subtracted course rating adjustments will be applied.
- The Calabash Cup will refund any participant that may cancel between their date of entry and June 7, 2018 minus a $30 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation received after June 7, 2018 and before 5:00 PM EST on July 12, 2018 will be refunded, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after 5:00 PM EST on July 12, 2018 will not be refunded any of their entry fee.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to the Tournament staff either by email or by direct mail. Emails can be sent to email@example.com and written cancellations may be sent to TCC REFUNDS/1705 N Oak St, Suite 6/Myrtle Beach SC 29577.
The Calabash Cup is open to EVERYONE who maintains a valid USGA handicap or international equivalent!
- Flight Prizes are 1st through 5th place
- Gift cards & Trophy to each team member
- On Course Contest Prizes
- Random Drawing Prizes
*Prize distribution is subject to number of participants.*